The Ledger Nano is a hardware wallet that allows you to store your cryptocurrency offline in ” cold storage.” This means that your Ledger Nano is not connected to the internet and therefore cannot be hacked. In order to set up your leisure live settings(レジャーライブ設定), you will need to download the Ledger Live software and follow the instructions below.
Firstly, you will need to plug in your Ledger Nano into your computer’s USB port. Once it is connected, open the Ledger Live software and create a new wallet. After creating the wallet, you can choose which cryptocurrencies you want to store on the device. You will then need to write down or take a screenshot of the 24-word recovery phrase that is generated after setting up the wallet. This recovery phrase will be used to recover your funds in case you forget your PIN or lose your device.
Once you have completed the setup process, you can start sending and receiving cryptocurrency with your Ledger Nano. When you want to send funds from your wallet, simply launch the Ledger Live software and connect your device. Then, choose which cryptocurrency you want to send, enter the recipients address and confirm the transaction on your Ledger Nano. When you are ready to receive funds, simply provide the sender with your wallet’s public address or QR code.
1. Connect your device to your computer via the USB cable.
2. Open the Ledger Live application. If this is your first time using the software, you will be prompted to create a new account or import an existing one.
3. Once you have created an account, click on the “Manager” tab in the left sidebar. Here, you will be able to see all of the compatible apps for your device.
4. Find and select the app for the cryptocurrency that you wish to store on your Ledger Nano. For example, if you want to store Bitcoin, select the “Bitcoin” app.
5. Click on the “Install” button for the app that you selected in Step 4.
6. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you wish to install the app. Click on the “Install” button again to confirm.
7. Once the installation is complete, click on the “Open” button. You will be prompted to either create a new wallet or import an existing one.
8. If you are creating a new wallet, follow the instructions on screen to generate a new seed phrase (also known as a recovery phrase or backup phrase). Make sure to write down your seed phrase in a safe place! If you lose it, you will not be able to access your funds!
9. Once you have generated a seed phrase, you will be asked to confirm it by selecting certain words from the list in order of preference. Make sure that you do not skip this step, as it is crucial for ensuring that your backup phrase is correct!
10. Congratulations, you have now successfully set up your Ledger Nano!